Food Accademia launches brand new website
Food Accademia is delighted to announce the launch of its new website, which is specifically designed to give travel retailers and foodservice concessionaires an appetizing insight into its industry exclusive offer: www.foodaccademia.it
Mouths will definitely water at the visual introduction of the authentic Italian fine food and beverage brands offered by Food Accademia to the global travel retail industry, while a full range of downloadable brochures give a complete guide to the portfolio by category (fine foods, wines & spirits, confectionery and foodservice).
Visitors can also see Food Accademia’s new freestanding display units, allowing retailers to provide a taste of Italy to travelers in the smallest of spaces. Bringing together the best that Italy has to offer, the company is continually working with its partners to bring particularly relevant products to travel retail.
The site highlights a selection of brands from Food Accademia’s portfolio including a number of new partnerships since last year:
- Tasca d’Almerita wines: a selection including the prestigious Rosse del Conte wooden gift box of one to six bottles; the perfect gift of choice for the wine connoisseur
- T&C Truffle based products: a range of products for truffle lovers including gift boxes
- Quattrociocchi extra virgin olive oil: a range of products including the Extra Virgin Olive Oil gift box containing three recipes: Olivastro, Delicato and Superbo
- Loredan Gasparini Capo di Stato wine: the highlight of a strong portfolio, the well-known “Capo di Stato” is featured in the French publication “100 vins de légende” as one of the 100 legendary wines in the world due to its history and quality
- Hausbrandt coffee: Vintage Tin for caffeine lovers who appreciate the very best when it comes to espresso Italian coffee
- Flamigni panettone and nougat: the softest and hardest of sweets; both share ancient origins and represent two cornerstones of the Italian gastronomic heritage
Noted by the team as new this year:
- Cantine Ceci’s “To You (a te)” Bolle di Lambrusco: a beautifully designed matt black bottle with gold stopper that comes complete with chalks to enable the body to be personalized by the purchaser
- Castagner’s grappa gift box: containing 3x200 ml types of Italian Grappa, the box is just one example of the top quality grappas offered by Castagner; serve on ice for emotional Italian experience
- Torre Saracena’s chocolate covered candied clementines: soft, juicy and covered in dark chocolate, the one-of-a-kind confectionery item can be either a satisfying self-indulgent treat or gift; the fruit is processed immediately after harvest using a natural candying “cold process” that lasts up to 25 days
All of these, plus many more brand can be viewed online. “We have the right products, the right merchandising support and the right expertise to create the best Italian fine food offer for any travel retail environment,” says Fabrizio Canal, Founder & Global Director, Food Academia.