New Hybrid Pillow from Go Travel combines comfort and convenience
Go Travel’s new Hybrid Pillow offers the comfort of memory foam with the convenience of an inflatable base. The new design packs down to palm-size, making it ideal for travel.
The pillow moulds to your natural contours of your head and neck and an extra deep layer of memory foam adds additional comfort. The inflatable base provides an immediate support boost and comfort level of your choice for an improved seated-sleep position. The reversed construction creates a smooth inner seam, eliminating the risk of chaffing or irritation that could cause discomfort.
Combining comfort and convenience, the Hybrid’s design ratio offers 65% memory foam for comfort and the remaining 35% is the inflation chamber base which allows you to either boost support or compress the product in an instant. The new Hybrid Pillow is based on the Go Travel’s bestselling Memory Pillow and not only does this shape offer the tailored comfort and fully personalized fit consumers have come to expect, the new, inflatable base allows for it to be packed down to a quarter the original size and can fit easily into a carry-on bag
A drawstring carry pouch allows you to pack the Hybrid Pillow away while protecting it as well.
The revolutionary, new Hybrid Pillow from Go Travel will launch at TFWA World Exhibition & Conference, stand B24, the Yellow Village. To arrange an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org.