Paco Rabanne releases bold new fragrance for men: PHANTOM
Described as a disruptive new chapter of Paco Rabanne, the release of PHANTOM, the new fragrance for men, marks the brand’s continued desire to push boundaries.
Offering a singular vision: to reflect the aspirations of the younger generation – a world where everyone has the power to achieve personal authenticity. PHANTOM invites consumers to step outside of the ordinary and celebrate life. A utopia where different is beautiful.
PHANTOM is a futuristic aromatic fragrance born from the clash between luxury craftmanship and new technology. Using a cutting-edge creative process to select ingredients to make one feel energized, confident and sexy.
Deemed radically different and totally disruptive, PHANTOM is Paco Rabanne’s first connected bottle. Serving as a retro-futuristic piece of visionary design and taking on wingman status.
A contactless communication NFC chip is embedded in the spray caps of the 100-ml and 150-ml bottles. Simply touch its head via a smartphone and explore the Paco Galaxy. The PHANTOM universe features exclusive content by Paco Rabanne such as interactive filters, personalized playlists, augmented reality, interactive games and more.
The disruptive fragrance pre-launched exclusively in global travel retail on July 1 and is being supported by a high visibility omni-channel campaign taking place at key airports around the world over summer. Phantom will be available in domestic markets from August.
- A bold scent with notes of lavender, lemon and vanilla
- Available in 50-ml, 100-ml, 150-ml, 200-ml (the 150-ml & 200-ml bottle is refillable)
- The first connected fragrance bottle (the 100-ml and 150-ml bottles feature a contactless chip)
- Phantom was created using Augmented Creativity, a cutting-edge creative process that uses A.I. to enhance human inspiration
- Key fragrance notes are vanilla, lemon and vanilla