Rituals Cosmetics re-launches scrub collection to transition range
Recognized for providing the ultimate body care in three easy steps, Rituals Cosmetics has revamped its full body scrub collection to include ingredients of natural origin. The re-launched collection showcases the brand’s efforts to transition its entire product range to 90% natural-origin by 2023 and encourage consumers to be mindful of how they care for their skin.
The new body scrubs will be available in global travel retail locations from August 1, 2021.
The scrubs are carefully formulated with potent and rich ingredients from more than 90% of natural origin. Featuring 94% ingredients of natural origin, The Ritual of Karma body scrub is curated to offer optimal skin benefits. The remaining 6% are clean and conscious lab-made ingredients, which support the integrity and safety of Rituals’ formulations.
This is in line with the brand’s pledge to apply research to ensure the perfect balance between optimally performing formulations and protecting the environment. The body scrubs also offer new packaging that is made using recycled PET, reducing CO2 emissions by 50%.
The scrub innovations have been formulated with unique salt and sugar blends with optimized oil blends to create individual experiences. It’s recommended that the body scrubs should be used once or twice per week.
Rituals Cosmetics’ salt blend scrubs:
- The Ritual of Ayurveda body scrub combines a Punjabi pink salt blend, an almond shell and ayurvedic oils for a rejuvenating experience
- The Ritual of Hammam body scrub uses a blend of sea salt and eucalyptus leaf for an intense exfoliation
- The Ritual of Karma body scrub is a softening scrub that uses sea salt and sea minerals
- The Ritual of Jing body scrub is a relaxing scrub that blends salt and magnesium
Rituals Cosmetics’ sugar blend scrubs:
- The Ritual of Mehr body scrub features sugar and sweet orange for an energizing experience
- The Ritual of Sakura body scrub consists of sugar and a blend of rice bran and Tsubaki oils for a renewing experience
The re-launch also includes two new softer exfoliating scrubs in tube form. These scrubs can be used more frequently than the tubs due to their clay/cream formulation.
Thew new Karma mild body scrub is a combination of Kaoline clay with bamboo and silica as exfoliant, as well as white tea extracts. For a glow effect on the skin, The Sakura pearlescent body scrub cream has a pearly finish with a nourishing gel/cream texture.
During a time when more people are looking for new ways to improve their wellbeing, Rituals encourages consumers to care for themselves with a 1-2-3 step body care routine (cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize), with the body scrubs used as the second step.