CVG Airport to offer eight new F&B options
Eight new food and beverage options are coming to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), incorporating more local flavors, national brands and additional fresh & healthy options.
SSP America, a division of SSP Group and leading operator of F&B brands in travel locations worldwide, has been awarded a contract to develop and operate the eight new spaces. CVG travelers will see SSP America introduce a tailored mix of award-winning local and proprietary brands, anchored by industry-leading quick service national brands.
Paul Loupakos, Vice President of Business Development, SSP America, remarks: “Currently one of the fastest growing airports in the nation, CVG is experiencing positive growth as a direct result of the airport’s focused inward investment, SSP
America is delighted to be a part of this next chapter. We bring a diverse mix of local & national brands, as well as custom-designed restaurants that will give passengers a true taste of the region.”
Candace McGraw, Chief Executive Officer, CVG, adds: We look forward to partnering with SSP to bring these new food concepts to CVG. The new concessions throughout CVG, both in food and retail, continue to elevate the customer experience for our passengers.”
The new food and beverage locations are anticipated to open the FQ of 2021 through the FQ of 2022. The changes will include:
- Dunkin’ Donuts, the globally-recognized, all-American brand, will offer two locations (Concourse A & on the west side of Concourse B)
- Chick-fil-A, the fast casual chicken restaurant, will move to a larger space within the Concourse B food court (formerly known as Torn Basil)
- The current Chick-fil-A location in the food court will become Fuzzy’s Taco Shop; on the menu: burritos, quesadillas, “diggable” burrito bowls and “loaded” nachos (and more)
- The Local in Concourse A will become a Bourbon Kitchen; designed specially for CVG by SSP America’s Food Travel Experts, this spot will offer a regionally-focused, bourbon distillery tasting room experience
- Stella Artois/Urban Market in Concourse A will become a localized café & bar; with handcrafted drinks & locally tailored street eats
- Hop & Cask in Concourse B will become Carmella’s Modern Trattoria; created specially for CVG by SSP America’s team, this Italian restaurant showcases a chef-driven menu made up of scratch dishes
- Panda Express in Concourse A will become Camden Food Co.; providing express service, made-to-order and grab-and-go food options with locally sourced ingredients, the SSP boutique brand perfectly fits the airport environment