TFWA announces new structure and format for TFWA World Exhibition & Conference
TFWA shared revisions made to the pricing, format and structure of the TFWA World Exhibition & Conference, to be held in Cannes on September 28th – October 2nd. This includes:
- Per-m² rental charges to exhibitors will be decreased by 30%
- Registration will be free for all delegates, whatever their sector of business
- The full programme will be reviewed and will be more business-focused
- Hotel rates will be significantly reduced; full details to follow shortly
- Rates for other services are under review
This crisis is undoubtedly the most severe our industry has ever faced,and we know that 2020 will prove an exceptionally tough year for all our members and partners. The steps we are taking are designed to help our exhibitors and visitors, and to ensure we can provide the event our industry needs to recover and regroup,” states TFWA President Alain Maingreaud.