Renaissance-inspired retail experience aboard Costa Firenze
Costa Firenze, the new ship of the Italian fleet of Costa Cruises, which sailed her first cruise on July 4, is offering a premium shopping experience thanks to Starboard Cruise Services, an LVMH Moët Hennessy company.
Costa Firenze is inspired by the Florentine Renaissance, and its retail environment celebrates Florence with distinct Italian designers and ship-exclusive collections.
Costa Firenze is the fourth Costa ship to sail again in 2021, after Costa Smeralda, Costa Luminosa and Costa Deliziosa, following the company's gradual restart of guest operations.
In the Galleria, 13 shops offer rotating Italian-themed collections. Merchandise will be refreshed twice on each voyage.
The Galleria Shops feature:
• Florentine keepsakes such as pottery, magnets, miniatures, keyrings and more.
• Retail Concierge service, enabling stateroom shopping, private retail appointments and concierge-led store outings
• Florentine designer handbags such as Ferragamo, Italian contemporary-traditional leather bags for men and women
• Fashion jewelry brand Ciclamini
• Myto Firenze statement jewelry pieces
• Save My Bag, a collection of colorfully designed chic totes, clutches, crossbodies and bucket bags
• Luxury vintage brand What Goes Around Comes Around, offering Costa Firenze’s guests the opportunity to choose from a curated selection of the world’s most sought-after designer handbags from Louis Vuitton
• The Together as One collection of diamond enhancers transforms the look of guests’ cherished diamond rings
• Fashionable men’s professional clothing brand Stone Rose offering custom-designed prints for the stylish male traveler
• Lemlem, an artisan-driven brand founded by supermodel, Liya Kebede, with a collection of resort wear, shoes and handbags made entirely in Africa
• Di Modolo, fine jewelry label that mixes modern elegance with timeless beauty
• Bally Escapes’ travel-inspired collection, comprised of multifunctional travel essentials: water-resistant and collapsible backpacks, carry-on bags and accessories
“Costa Firenze is the perfect ambassador of Italian style, which we have combined with a series of product innovations designed especially for families and couples. The on-board shop offer completes the immersive Italian cruise vacation experience for all our European guests,” says Giuseppe Carino, Vice President, Guest Experience and Onboard Sales.
“Appealing to Costa’s incredibly diverse guests, our teams have created an authentic Italian-style shopping experience amplifying our partner’s vision to bring the warm Italian hospitality to sea,” says Lisa Bauer, Starboard’s president and CEO. “Costa Firenze represents a further step of our long-term partnership with Costa Cruises. It really has been a pleasure working closely together to capture the spirit of the Italian brand and creating personalized onboard retail experiences for its unique guest profiles.”