Victorinox unveils Forget Me Not fragrance for women
Forget Me Not for women by Victorinox walks the olfactory fine line between delicate and bold with boundless confidence. An addition to the Victorinox Signature Collection, the new, fresh fragrance epitomizes the diverse aspects of femininity.
The lifestyle brand’s full fragrance range was re-launched at the end of 2020 in a move to re-invent the brand’s story, while improving sustainability and product presentation.
Inspired by the unapologetic, raw and yet fragile beauty of Swiss nature and the forget me not flower, the fragrance is an embodiment of self-expression. Forget Me Not is a fusion of vibrant bergamot, romantic forget me not accord and mellow cedarwood.
Floral freshness with a romantic heart
- Sparkling notes of bergamot intermingle with piquant accents of pink pepper to lend the scent a fresh and spring-like opening
- Sensual notes of cedarwood and angelica seeds offer a beguiling trail and beautiful hints of sweetness
A scent for the distinctive woman who stays true to herself
- Created for a discerning and ambitious woman, Forget Me Not celebrates a natural zest for life
- Self-confident, charismatic and charming, she is comfortable in her own skin and a savvy free spirit
- The fragrance underlines her personality in all its diversity
Clean, contemporary and feminine design
- Inspired by nature, the bottle design is clean and pure
- The combination of the round shaped glass flacon and the softly colored lilac juice embodies the feminine and vibrant character of the scent
- The folding box shows the fine lines of the silhouette of a woman embedded in gentle forget me not flowers
- As with all fragrances in the Victorinox Signature Collection, the bottom of the flacon is colored in Victorinox red representing the exclusive DNA of the brand
Victorinox Forget Me Not is of natural origin, vegan and available as an Eau de Toilette of 100-ml. All Victorinox fragrances are Swiss made, from product development to production, using high-quality ingredients.